Saturday, October 16, 2010

Live Your Dreams


Am I living my dreams? And the answer is no and then I asked myself why is it this way?  Life is really short and don’t know when will it come to an end and do I want to say that I lived a life of unfulfilled dreams ? No I don’t want to…….

But if any one asks me why am I not doing something about my dreams my answer to this is I am waiting for the perfect time or perfect situation and now I feel that all these are just excuses not to go out and try.
Or may be I am just afraid of making a mistake or may be afraid of making a wrong choice or may be afraid that I am not good enough or not capable enough or may be people around me laugh on me and my dream etc …..

Fear is what I feel holds us back, sometimes paralysing us and preventing us from moving forward. But then I feel is this fear a reason enough to just give up on our dreams. Fear is a part of human nature and we should just accept the fear and not worry about it and live the dream anyways. No one is going to live our dreams for us it is upto us to create our life as we want. So why not have it filled with my dreams.  I don’t  want to look back at life and say “I could” but I want to say “Yes I did”.

This leaves me with following lines….
If you don't know where you are going,
then how will you get there?
So VISUALISE!
Make images in your mind.
See the destination.
Imagine details of your arrival.
Dream in perfect detail.
See yourself the way you want to be when you arrive.
See yourself arriving.
Make yourself a road map and study it every day
until you know the way and the destination by heart.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Let’s live the dream. Now is the time!




4 comments:

  1. :-) I really look forward to you going out for your dream! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres never a wrong time to do the right thing.
    If you read my post at Sonalism called "Dream-kill", its more of less based on what you wrote here.
    We dream so much when we are young and then conveniently forget our aspirations and the very desire that has fueled our life so far. The end result--- We lose ourselves. Its upto us to realize our folly and find strength and courage to move on....and the strength isn't that difficult to find, 'coz it resides within us...

    Loved the post...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said..! It's like -
    Dream it, Visualize it n Realize it..!
    However, many reasons hold u back in life, apart from fear..!
    Exploring is the key..! Keep exploring..!
    My best wishes today n always.. Hope u have more 'i did' than 'i could'..!

    AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't been blogging recently! Whats up?

    ReplyDelete